Intrigue Core is open source software, available in the following ways:
- Getting started with Intrigue Core with DockerHub Image (Preferred!)
- Getting started with Intrigue Core on VMWare or VirtualBox
- Getting started with intrigue Core on Digital Ocean
If you don’t want to set up and manage instances of the Intrigue Core engine, and are just interested in seeing results for your organization, have a look at Intrigue.io.
If you’re looking to get started building with Core as a component of your project, you’ll want to look at the API documentation.
We support the following platforms for developers, but we do tend to develop on a VM or by installing the components directly on a MacBook.
- Installing your own environment on an Ubuntu VM
- Getting started with Intrigue Core on Vagrant
- Customizing Intrigue Core by rolling your own Docker image
Once you’ve got an environment, we’d recommend taking a look at the following resources: